Ember Cask Club
There are some interesting ales to be found in the autumn, so we've tracked down the country's best and most comforting autumn cask ales for you to try at an Ember Inn near you.
After an action packed summer (and a super summer ale selection), we have an autumn ale selection guaranteed to keep the excitement alive.
There are 14 absolutely cracking casks to sample between September and the end of November. So, get your laughing gear around some of these brilliant brews:
- Purity Gold (3.8%) A multi-award winning refreshing golden ale, perfect with our seafood dishes.
- Fuller's Red Fox (4.3%) An autumnal favourite, tawny red in colour and bursting with a delicious malty flavour.
- Harviestouns Wild Hop IPA (4.2%) A delightfully hoppy ale created by a team of American, Italian, English and Scottish brewers.
- Downton's Chocolate Orange Delight (5.8%) Taste speaks for itself...and so do the multiple awards this ale has won.
- Vale's Black Swan Mild (3.9%) A dark, smooth ale from a family run brewery in Buckinghamshire. A 2007 SIBA Regional Bronze Award winner.
If you want to know more about our amazing autumn ales sign up to your local Ember Inn's email newsletter and tick the Cask Club box to get monthly updates on all things ale.