Celebrate Valentine's Day with Vintage Inns
Rekindle the flames of romance this Valentine's with a three-course fireside feast at your local Vintage Inn. And with four evenings (Friday 11th - Monday 14th February) to choose from, there's plenty of opportunity to ignite that spark.
Table for two?
The log-fire will be stoked and candles lit - all that's left for you to do is reserve a table at your favourite Vintage and let our irresistible menu take care of the rest.
Need tempting? Here's a taster of our starters and mains:
- Grilled tiger prawns with a garlic, saffron & herb butter sauce
- Button and Forest Mushroom Gratin baked with cream, white wine, herbs, mozzarella and crispy bacon served with toast. Available without bacon (V)
- Whole grilled lemon sole with a caper butter, steamed asparagus, baby potatoes & samphire
- 9oz ribeye steak with dressed iceberg wedge, beer-battered onion rings, plum tomato and steak-cut chips
- Smoked aubergine stack with mozzarella and herbs, served with a peperonata sauce and steak-cut chips (V)
Continue the indulgence
What could be more romantic than sharing an indulgent dessert? Our chocolate and strawberry 'triple' should certainly hit the spot, with warm chocolate brownie, strawberry mousse, and strawberries & whipped cream profiteroles with chocolate fudge sauce.
If you fancy trying two dishes, or get protective over your puds, we've got sticky toffee & date pudding with toffee sauce and custard or lemon & blueberry jelly with vanilla ice-cream and fresh berries.
Celebrate in style
You'll find the Vintage bar is suitably stocked for the occasion. Why not add some sparkle to your evening with a couple of glasses of prosecco? Or splash out on a bottle of Veuve Clicquot yellow label champagne?
More news and offers
Keep an eye on Vintage Inns for all of the brand's latest information, newsletters, menus and special offers. And make sure you keep visiting Mitchells & Butlers' corporate website for all of the latest company and brand news.