Classic food in stunning surroundings
If you think going out for a drink or meal should feel like an occasion, these elegant brasserie bars were built for you. Many are in unique landmark buildings, so you can enjoy classic seasonal food and signature cocktails in everything from a stunning Mayfair ex-gentlemen's club to Bristol's beautiful old city museum.
Did you know?
- Founded in 1973 in The Lanes of Brighton
- The Browns Steak Mushroom & Guinness Pie has been on the menu from the start
- In 'Notes from a Small Island' Bill Bryson wrote that Browns 'was the kind of place you could get a great Caesar Salad and Bacon Cheese Burger'
- The Browns burger is still our best selling dish
- Tables can be booked online
- Browns offers fantastic wines at fabulous prices including Dom Perignon champagne and Penfolds Grange Shiraz
- Look out for Martini nights on Sunday to Wednesday, showcasing a great range of cocktails
Find out more at www.browns-restaurants.co.uk