Pubs where individuality counts
If individuality is what you value most, pull up a seat and enjoy a pint in one of these stylish urban pubs. Each is decidedly different, with a personality to suit its home - such as serving takeaway hampers to Wandsworth Common picnickers, or providing pet biscuits for dog walkers near Hampstead Heath.
Did you know?
- The iconic White Horse in London's Parsons Green hosts the UK's only American Craft beer festival
- There are an average of 25 different beers, lagers and ciders on every pub bar
- We're often first with innovative drink products including Chase English gin and vodka, The Kraken rum, Blue Moon and Kozel
- The Garden Gate in Hampstead holds a 'Pup Idol' dog contest for the area's cutest canines
- The Eagle in Hoxton appears in the nursery rhyme 'Pop Goes The Weasel'
- The Spaniards in Hampstead is the rumoured birthplace of highwayman Dick Turpin!