The best British pub
If you share our passion for real pubs, hearty food and a friendly welcome, you'll feel right at home in these beautiful and historic pubs. Come down to a Nicholson's Pub and enjoy the timeless atmosphere that's been loved by groups of friends, colleagues and shoppers since our first pub opened in 1873.
Did you know?
- Nicholson's includes some of the finest examples of historic, authentic pubs in the UK
- The Coal Hole on London's Strand has been trading since 1780 and The Williamson's Tavern is said to have the oldest alcohol license in the city
- We have our very own cask ale, Nicholson's Pale Ale (NPA) which not only is it our best selling cask ale, but we also batter our cod in it!
- Lots of our pubs have a dining room where you can enjoy pub classics and seasonal favourites for lunch or dinner
- We're famous for hearty breakfasts, with many of our pubs open for a full English breakfast
- We have our very own loyalty and reward app, The Nicholson's Hop Circle
Find out more at www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk