City alehouses packed with character
If you share our passion for real ale, hearty food and a friendly welcome, you'll feel right at home at these traditional city and town centre pubs. Come down to Nicholson's and enjoy the timeless atmosphere that's been loved by groups of friends, colleagues and shoppers since our first pub opened in 1873.
Did you know?
- Nicholson's includes some of the finest examples of historic, traditional London taverns in the City
- The Coal Hole on London's Strand has been trading since 1780
- Every pub has at least eight hand pulled beers from national favourites to upcoming microbreweries
- Every pub has a dining room where you can enjoy pub classics and seasonal favourites for lunch or dinner
- We're famous for hearty breakfasts, with many City pubs open for a full English breakfast before the markets open!
- Nicholson's pubs form part of the 'Dick Whittington Ale Trail' around London
Find out more at www.nicholsonspubs.co.uk