Warm Welcome, Craicing Times
Céad míle fáilte. A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's, where the food is hearty, the people are friendly, the mood is relaxed and the Guinness is flowing. Come in and make yourself at home.
Whenever you stop by, you'll find an oasis of Irish hospitality on the hectic high street. There are no big egos here. This is sociable, down to earth eating and drinking that comes with great live music, floor service, lively banter and a friendly smile.
Did you know?
- 54% of our menu uses Irish ingredients or Irish recipes. Including Ballymaloe Relish from Cork which you can also buy to take home
- Our prime Irish pork & herb sausages are sourced through Bord Bia Farm Assured Schemes
- We are the exclusive sellers of Smithwick's Red Ale in the UK
- On St. Patrick's Day alone, we sell over 71,000 pints of Guinness and every pub is Guinness Quality Accredited
- 2012 Join the Jig for St Patrick's day raised over £45k for the Cash for Kids charity
- We have great live music from acoustic soloists to indie rock bands all throughout the week
- Over 2500 bands are registered with us on our Playlist
- We are famous for having the best atmosphere to enjoy big match Rugby and GAA Irish sports
- Floor service is available in our pubs
- We have 49 sites from small towns to big city centre locations, including two O'Neill's Irish Pub & Kitchens
Find out more at www.oneills.co.uk