2010 Social Responsibility Review is published
Promoting good times for all Mitchells & Butlers' guests and communities.
We are not just one of the leading restaurant and pub companies in the UK when it comes to giving our customers a good time. We also believe in making things good for the whole community. That's why we promote the best corporate practice, achieving great results and maintaining high levels of social responsibility.
Five things we achieved in 2010
- Nutrition - We published comprehensive calorific and nutritional information online for the menus at over 400 of our restaurants
- Safety - Over 70 of our restaurants won a coveted Best Bar None Award for their highest standards of safety and security.
- Responsible service - We challenged a million people who seemed to be underage and over 300,000 who appeared to be intoxicated.
- Charity - We donated over £350,000 to charitable causes through corporate donations and fundraising by individual employees
- The environment - We recycled 9,000 tonnes of waste, reduced carbon emissions by 15% and were awarded the Carbon Trust Standard
Find out all you need to know about our approach to corporate social responsibility by downloading a copy of our Social Responsibility Review.
Join us and be one of the first to know
If you'd like to receive all the latest news from Mitchells & Butlers or our restaurants and pubs you can sign up for our regular news updates, subscribe to our news feeds or become a friend of your nearest restaurant or pub.