Sustainable sipping just became a reality, as yournext glass of wine with friends will help the planet too.
Pioneering a movement called One for All & All forWine, All Bar One is unveiling one of the biggest collections of sustainablewines on the high street that are set to deliver minimum impact on theenvironment and maximum impact on your taste buds.
Recognising that its customers are looking beyond thewine in their glass, the new seven strong wine line-up all have a tale to tell;from lower carbon footprints, reduced wastage methods to reusable energypractices on the vineyard - meaning your next drinks out will satisfy yourpalate and eco-conscious mind too.
Marketing Manager for All Bar One, Laura Clarke:
"More and more people are taking notice about wheretheir food and drink comes from, and the impact it has on the environment.
"All Bar One's new sustainable wine selection,which is one of the biggest at any UK bar chain, delivers on not onlyprotecting the planet, but also on taste!
"The story behind each wine made us fall in love withthe new range. We like to trust the people behind the product and with thesewines we feel really great about what we were serving.
"From the UKexclusive on tap Rosé with a 100% recyclable keg, to a classic Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand where animals roam free across the vineyard, every wine takesthe guest on a journey back to nature.
"Guests will recognise that each one of the selectionpresents more than just a drink, it presents a new movement in the world ofwine!"
The thirst for all things sustainable is growing, withproducers worldwide tripling the number of hectares they dedicate toorganically cultivated vineyards in the last ten years. *
Focusing on a new chapter each week, wine fans will betempted to more than just a glass of the seven different wines, enjoying eachsip with a clear environmental conscience.
- YealandsEstate Grüner Veltliner, New Zealand, where solar panels produce 30% of thewinery's power.
- Yealands Estate Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand, Baby Doll Sheep & KuneKune pigs help keep the vine rows tidy without being able to reach the grapes.
- Love by Léoube Rosé, Provence, France, grown with a philosophy ofworking in harmony with the vines, hand-picked and grown throughenvironmentally friendly farming.
- Hecht & Bannier Provence Rosé on tap (UK Exclusive), Provence,France, comes in a 100% recyclable keg from a vineyard where energy & waterconservation is paramount.
- Lucente Super Tuscan, Tuscany, Italy, delivered by a family with 700years of winemaking history behind them, they let the perfect balance of sun,soil and grape do their thing.
- Yealands Estate Pinot Noir, New Zealand, where the grapes are kept freeof pests thanks to 100 free-range chickens, who also lay delicious eggs thatare shared among the staff.
- Loxarel Saniger Cava, Spain, is produced in limited quantities, withharvest dates taking reference from the moon and the constellations.
From the rolling hills of New Zealand where Baby DollSheep help keep the Yealands vineyard free of weeds, to a French Chateau usingtraditional green growing techniques, each of All Bar One's sustainable winesbears fruit to its own environmentally benefitting story.