Be Seen Drinking Green at All Bar One
A green initiative is brewing at All Bar One with a new eco‐minded and sustainable beer and cider menu.
Following the successful introduction of sustainable wines into their drinks offering, All Bar One has continued its exploration into eco‐friendly drinks by launching its second sustainable range to the public.
Their new green range ‐ "All the Better with Beer" will be rolled out nationwide* and consists of four beers and three ciders that are making headway in improving the health of our planet. These include:
- Brewgooder the award-winning craft ale, who donate 100% of their profits to fund clean drinking water projects with an incredible aim to provide a million people with clean drinking water by 2025.
- The refreshing beer Corona Extra, who have committed to cleaning up one million square metres of the UK coastline, the equivalent of 68 beaches
- British favourite Camden Hells Lager, which not only has an eco‐friendly brewery in North London but also allows the spent grain from the brewing process to be collected by local farmers for their cattle feed.
- Then there's Toast Ale, a unique brand utilising bread waste to create ale, whose profits also all go to charity.
- For the cider lovers, Pip and Wild has made it in their mission to reduce waste with absolutely zero waste going to landfill. Once the ciders are made, all waste materials are recycled to help make more energy.
- British brand, Mortimers Orchid Cider is made from 100% English apples which are grown within 50 miles of the mills, which means far fewer food miles!
- Finally, firm favourite Old Mout Cider only uses 100% recycled packaging and has teamed up with WWF to protect 500k acres of habitats across the globe.
Laura Clarke, Senior Marketing Manager from All Bar One says: "While taste is an incredibly important factor for our customers when choosing a beer or cider, they also want to know where it's come from and how it's been produced. Now more than ever our customers are actively looking for brands that seek to make a positive impact on the world ‐ whether that's finding a way to reduce plastic, decrease waste or provide clean water for communities. With that in mind, we've decided to launch a new dedicated menu of sustainable beers and ciders to help our customers support a more sustainable future."
All Bar One operate over 50 town and city centre bars across the UK, with locations in the likes of Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham and London. For more about the campaign visit www.allbarone.co.uk/offers/all-the-better-for-beer or follow #allthebetterwithbeer on social media.
* Camden Hells Lager is not available in Scotland.