Since opening our first Browns in 1973, we've been providing delicious food and drink in beautiful surroundings with superb service. Many are in unique landmark buildings, so you can enjoy classic seasonal food and signature cocktails in everything from a stunning Mayfair ex-gentlemen's club to Bristol's beautiful old city museum.
Did you know?
- Founded in 1973 in The Lanes of Brighton
- The Browns Steak Mushroom & Guinness Pie has been on the menu from the start
- Tables can be booked online
- Look out for our Signature Cocktails from Sunday to Wednesday - showcasing a great range of cocktails for £5.
- We sell Lobsters every Thursday!
- We've brought back our original Ribs recipe as one of our Daily Specials
- We run an apprentice programme for 16-25 year olds. This October, 20 new recruits started.
Find out more at www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/home