Warm Welcome, Craicing Times
Céad míle fíilte. A hundred thousand welcomes to O'Neill's, where the food is hearty, the people are friendly, the mood is relaxed and the Guinness is flowing. Come in and make yourself at home.
Whenever you stop by, you'll find an oasis of Irish hospitality on the hectic high street. There are no big egos here. This is sociable, down to earth eating and drinking that comes with great live music, big match sport, lively banter and a friendly smile.
Did you know?
- We source much of our menu from Ireland including Ballymaloe Relish from Cork which you can also buy to take home
- Our prime Irish pork & herb sausages are sourced through Bord Bia Farm Assured Schemes
- We are the exclusive sellers of Smithwick's Red Ale in the UK
- On St. Patrick's Day alone, we sell over 71,000 pints of Guinness and every pub is Guinness Quality Accredited
- 2013 Join the Jig for St Patrick's day raised £60k for local charities across the UK
- We have great live music from acoustic soloists to indie rock bands throughout the week
- Over 3,000 bands are registered with us on our Playlist
- All our pubs have Sky and BT sport and we are famous for having the best atmosphere to enjoy big match Rugby, GAA and football
- We have 49 pubs across the UK, from small towns to big city centre locations
Find out more at www.oneills.co.uk
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/oneillspubs
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/oneillspubs